Monday, September 10, 2007

はじめまして

ハじめまして!
ワ多しわジョはんあです。Columbia 医学のがくせいです. かんこくじんですどぞよろしくおねがいします.

Although Japan is only few hours away from my hometown Seoul, I have not yet visited the fascinating country! One of the reason being is I did not want to go to a country without fair knowledge of the country, including the ability to speak their language.
With my best ともだち, we have a very huge plan of traveling Japan this winter. With that being said, my ultimate goal is to survive and to communicate in Japan, speaking Japanese, experiencing the culture and most of all, eating their fabulous junk food! Oh, not to forget, taking lots of pictures!!!

I am going to give more than 100% in this class and aim high to speak, write and sound like the native!

がんばんてくだせい!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of fabulous junk food do you like? My favorite is pocky!

Tikayeliss said...

I'm inclined to agree that pocky is quite nice to have around.

Johanna said...

Haven't tried poky but I better try them!!I love all the yookan. Those borwn jelly like bean bars. I love egg cookies...and so many more!!

Hiemann Lee said...

You havn't been to Japan yet?!
そんな!

Becca said...

That's so exciting, Johanna. I hope you enjoy your trip to Japan and keep taking Japanese even after you come home! I hope to travel to Japan eventually as well, although I hope to spend maybe 4 semesters of Japanese class first.